Wednesday 9 February 2011

Hello

Thought it was about time I started a blog dedicated to all the crafting I do. I love to craft especially if it involves paper. Card making, paper cutting anything really that's handmade. At the moment I cant seem to live without my craft robo, its on constantly! I'm working on a university Final show project that involves lots of bird cards and I cant resist using some paper cut work with it so its very useful. Actually the majority of my university work involves paper. Check it out on my other blog here http://www.jenniferkatydesigns.blogspot.com/ Anyway I love trying out new crafts and sharing ideas with others in fact I ordered a Quickutz/ Lifestyle crafts Letterpress kit today and I cant wait for it to arrive so i can have a go!

No comments:

Post a Comment