Friday 11 February 2011

Letterpress arrived!

So very happy. My lifestyle Crafts letterpress kit arrived today earlier than expected. I ordered it through docrafts along with 3 plate sets and lots of ink at a very good price. Was very worried from online reviews of it that it wouldn't be what i expected, but so far I'm pleasantly surprised. As long as you remember less is more with inking up and remove any excess ink on the back plate it works a treat. I put it through my bigshot earlier and these were my first attempts.
Now as a designer obviously the next step is to design my own plates. Already had a quick search on the net and found a company with a reasonable price for producing them. Hooray. I love this kit, its at a great price on sale and produces very professional results. Perfect. Now to go and experiment more!

No comments:

Post a Comment